Alloy Welding & Fabricating, Inc.
... known as one of the premier truck up fitters, catering to the heavy truck and construction industry.
Below is a basic list of some of our products and services…
• Sell and install dump bodies
• Sell and install lift axles
• Sell and install a variety of manual and automatic tarp systems
• Design, fabricate, and install hydraulic wet line systems
• Repair and rebuild loader and excavator buckets
• Sell hydraulic hose assemblies
• Provide CNC plasma cutting
• Steel forming and shearing
We also are experts at repairs that may be needed to get your truck or trailer back in service.
• Dump tailgate repairs
• Cross member and floor repairs – steel and aluminum
• Hydraulic tank & hoist replacement
• Fenders and frame rails
• Air bag replacement
• Cracks and old welds
Alloy Welding & Fabricating, Inc. was founded in 1982 by Stanley “Sonny” and Peggy Wierzba. Initially, their company focused on small welding projects and repair work. Eventually, with hard work and attention to detail, the business developed a respected reputation with the area truck dealers and construction companies. This gave Stanley the opportunity to represent many original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket truck equipment product lines.
After 28 years of dedication and hard work to their business, Stanley and Peggy desired a lifestyle change. The company was purchased by their son, Robert Wierzba. Working for the company for almost 20 years; Rob is excited about the opportunity to take Alloy Welding & Fabricating, Inc. into its next phase of growth.